Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
What You’ll Do:
As an IT Recruiter, you will help business to run the new office in Saint Petersburg, Russia and open the main location for RnD Department.
You will manage the full cycle Talent Acquisition process ensuring a frictionless and positive candidate experience.
This position is rSt. Petersburg based and will be part of the global HR team.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Proactive pipeline development and sourcing: execute on tactical research, referrals, sourcing, digital campaigns and other talent attraction efforts to find and engage active and passive candidates, as well as diverse talent
- Interviews: conduct as many first-round interviews as needed to meet hiring targets with top caliber candidates
- Pipeline management: closely monitor all stages of the candidate life-cycle and proactively identify areas of opportunity
- Candidate management: screen candidate applications and assessments, schedule interviews, conduct feedback conversations and handle general candidate communication with a focus on top tier candidate experience
- Stakeholder partnership: work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and debrief candidates to find top talent across teams
- Inbound talent attraction: manage external job postings and recruiting platforms to attract and engage unique talent
- Data: maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Ad hoc projects: partner to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates and internal stakeholders alike
What you have experience with:
- You have three to five years of Information Technology/Fintech recruitment experience along with exceptional customer service/ facilitation skills.
- Ability to provide in-depth sourcing of passive candidates by using creative forms of online candidate search (Boolean, social networking, LinkedIn, etc.).
- A professional demeanor and the ability to maintain courteous communication with prospective candidates. Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and attention to detail to record relevant candidate activity.
- You’re fluent in English
- Passionate international team
- Working place in new modern office (Leader Tower)
- Great competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow your skills
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.