Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones. Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
What You’ll Do:
As an HR Manager you will be responsible for the full cycle recruiting focusing on commercial department (acquiring, payments), managing onboarding and off-boarding processes for LATAM locations (Brazil, Mexico). Also, with the HR team you will be involved in the creation and administration of compensation and benefits plans.
We are growing our HR team in LATAM and opening one more position in local HR team in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This position is office-based and reports into the HR Head (Europe) and will be part of the global HR team.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Sourcing and recruiting (fin-tech, payments): execute on tactical research, referrals, sourcing, interviewing and other talent acquisition efforts to find and engage active and passive candidates, as well as diverse talent
- Candidate management: screen candidate applications and assessments, schedule interviews, conduct feedback conversations and handle general candidate communication with a focus on top tier candidate experience
- Compensation and Benefits: administer the organization’s benefits programs (e.g., insurance policies, transportation, meals, wellness programs, etc.)
- Laws and regulations: maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, process necessary paperwork (contracts, agreements, job offers, among others)
- Stakeholder partnership: work with hiring managers as well as within HR Global team providing support, advice and guidance regarding all HR subjects related to Brazilian and Mexican labor
- Data: maintain applicant and employee data, report on the HR results and metrics
- Ad hoc projects: partner to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates and internal stakeholders alike
What you have experience with:
- Recruitment / HR management experience in FinTech/Payments/Banks is strongly preferred
- Understanding of various labor practices and regulations and their impact on HR matters
- Knowledge of different benefits plans
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and work under tight deadlines
- Our corporate language is English, so strong oral and written communication skills in English is required as well as Portuguese and Spanish
- Excellent attention to details
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience - PJ + benefits
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment located at Berrini (World Trade Center), Sao Paulo
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.