Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones. Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the job
Great opportunity to join an international team and to be working with fast-growing companies, looking for new customers anywhere you can, to approach, pitch and continue to follow up and close deals. Merchant acquisition in Digital, Retail and Entertainmen sectors is the key driver in this position.
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight into the needs and lifestyle of the client in key industries such as Digital, SW, Retail, Entertainment, High Risks
- Generate leads and commit to excellent customer service throughout the whole sales cycle
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field and provide valuable feedback to Unlimint
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research based on Unlimint’s global expansion plans
- Collaboration: Work with individuals and teams across Unlimint to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop yourself and your colleagues professionally
- Commercial Growth: By focusing on meeting merchant needs and strategic targets and KPIs for personal growth and development. Meeting sales projections, generate ongoing sales opportunities, and achieve company and individual KPI goals
Your experience and mindset
- Hunter, not a farmer, the success will depend on you
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years of sales/business development within the payment industry in LATAM (e-commerce payments as well as high risk, entertainment, SW)
- In-depth understanding of payment industry market
- Leverage network with a proven track of enterprise sales
- Current database of leads/prospects is an advantage
- Ability to travel across Latin America and international
- Fluent in English
- Commercially driven individual with a goal-oriented attitude and excellent negotiations skills
- Proven track record of performance
- Relevant business network
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience - Contract with Benefits
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in San-Paolo, Brazil
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.