Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
We are looking for an experienced and high-energy Sales Director. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales and management of the global sales team.
The main responsibilities:
- Developing and executing global strategic sales plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Implement national sales plans by regions/countries.
- Supervises sales team globally.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes and profit.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales director in B2B is a must
- Experience in payments, acquiring will be considered as a plus
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Leadership skills to successfully supervise and develop a team of direct reports
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in London, UK
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Join Unlimint Team now!