Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
We’re looking for Senior Business Analyst to participate in the development of Banking as a Service Team.
- Gathering, analyzing, and managing business requirements
- Preparing the user stories, use cases; Data modeling; Creating UML diagrams such as the sequence diagrams, the activity diagrams, state machine diagrams
- Preparing mockups
- Ensuring all project decisions are documented and communicated to stakeholders
- Ensuring the product complies with European Union directives, AML directives, standards of the Central Bank of Cyprus, the standards of international payment systems, industry standards
- Doing a competitor analysis
- Helping a product manager to determine project scope
- Assistance in the preparation of REST API; participation in the development of technical solution
- Excellent knowledge of requirements elicitation techniques
- Excellent knowledge of UML
- Excellent knowledge of BPMN
- Strong knowledge of User Stories, Use Cases, SDLC, SRS, Process Modeling
- Experience in doing a competitor analysis
- Knowledge of REST API
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in fintech
- Excellent communication, written, and presentation skills
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.