Founded in 2009, Unlimint provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
- Our Payment Platform Team is looking for Product Manager in Brazil. In this role you will be responsible for managing the product throughout it’s life cycle, gathering customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with project managers and development teams to deliver winning products.
- Work closely with commercial, support, and development (regional and global) teams to define strategy and product roadmap
- Have a clear vision on building for the long run, keeping up with market changes and tendencies
- End-to-end responsibility on building new acquiring features for local markets in close cooperation with the global team
- Integration facilitation and organization. Building an effective development process with the local team
- Business requirements analysis and documentation drafting
- Planning and monitoring the work of cross-functional teams, monitor the product implementation deadlines
- Product management, up-to-date support of a product launched throughout its entire life cycle, strategic planning and performance of mandated tasks
- Searching and drafting new solutions for development teams based on product marketing goals
Your experience and mindset
- 2+ years of experience owning and driving end-to-end complex product requirements across multiple technology teams. Able to prioritize complex
deliverables, have highly technical discussions, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders
- Deep understanding of payment cards business includes payment processing and billing is a MUST
- Perfect knowledge of Portuguese - C1 and English - C1 languages (Spanish - B2 as, a plus)
- Able to work across different teams (developers, commercial, partnership, support, compliance and legal) at a global level
- Good understanding of various methodologies of software delivery lifecycle and change management, ideally Agile and SAFe
- Excellent analytical skills
- Perfect communication skills
- Higher Education is mandatory (University degree in Computer Science)
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY APPLICATIONS MADE IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.