Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be in charge of driving go-to-market activities, PR and competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our products. You will work closely with many teams around the world and continue to build marketing discipline in the APAC region.
Location: Hong Kong, China or Remote
- Creation, localization, proofreading and adaptation of marketing materials for APAC region
- Competitors analysis and monitoring, to ensure we are competitively represented on the local markets;
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding;
- Act as an advisor to the marketing team on localizing marketing activities for the region
- Help build a communications/PR strategy for the region and assist with local PR outreach, press release distributions
- Assist in creation of opinion pieces and comments from local thought leaders for PR outreach
- Coordinate all local marketing activities and support the global team’s activities in the region
- Help to communicate and manage local subcontractors
- Help to support and lead the corporate WeChat channel
- Provide insights and help digital marketing team to localize the digital strategy for the region
- Support team in the organization of local events
- BS/MS degree in Journalism, Marketing, PR or relevant field
- +2 years of proven work experience as a senior marketing manager or PR manager
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English and Mandarin languages
- Japanese or Vietnamese languages considered as a plus
- Creativity and ability to present technical information in a creative way
- Experience with WeChat and other local digital marketing channels
- Expertise with writing and creating press releases
- Connections with local media representatives and journalist contacts is a major plus
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience;
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays;
- Modern workplace in our offices or remote;
- A team of top international professionals to learn from;
- Multicultural working environment.
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.