Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service. Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job
Great opportunity to join an international team and to be working with fast-growing companies, looking for new customers anywhere you can, to approach, pitch and continue to follow up and close deals. Merchant acquisition in various sectors is the key driver in this position.
- Represent Unlimint serving as a brand ambassador, with a comprehensive understanding of our product offerings. Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight into the needs and lifestyle of the client in key industries
- Generate leads and commit to excellent customer service throughout the whole sales cycle
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field and provide valuable feedback to Unlimint
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research based on Unlimint’s global expansion plans
- Collaboration: Work with individuals and teams across Unlimint to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop yourself and your colleagues professionally
- Commercial Growth: By focusing on meeting merchant needs and strategic targets and KPIs for personal growth and development. Meeting sales projections, generate ongoing sales opportunities, and achieve company and individual KPI goals
Your experience and mindset:
- Hunter, not a farmer, the success will depend on you
- Commercially driven individual with a goal-oriented attitude and excellent negotiations skills
- Proven track record of performance
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in sales
- Experience in the B2B payments industry
- Willingness to travel (to events/exhibitions and other networking opportunities)
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of Unlimint
- Driven by the results and capacity for innovation in the payments space, and passionate in your willingness to create value
- A self-standing associate with the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- A modern office-based workplace with all necessary equipment located in London, UK
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.