Founded in 2009, Unlimint provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
- As a Business Analyst you will use systems and resources to design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features in order to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements and vice versa
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
Your experience and mindset
- Relevant university degree (IT/Banking/Finance)
- 2+ years of experience as a Program Manager/Business/ Systems Analyst working with information technologies and systems analysis In banking or FinTech
- Proven ability to assess business needs and transform them into relevant solutions
- Basic knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualisation tools (BPMN, UML etc)
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Critical thinking ability
- Excellent analytical skills
- Result orientated, high level of responsibility
- Great problem-solving skills
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- English language is mandatory
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Hybrid work: 2 days in the office and 3 days home office
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.