Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service. Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job:
Monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards. A software quality assurance engineer helps meet deadlines by breaking up the development process into attainable testing goals and relaying any issues back to the development and team leaders.
We’re looking for QA Manual Engineer to participate in the development of BackOffice Team.
- Functional testing of the system
- Analysis of business requirements
- Configure the local environment for testing services
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and monitor debugging process results
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Document test cases
- Writing test documentation (test cases, checklists, testing methods)
Your experience and mindset:
- 5+ years experience in the finance/banking/acquiring industry
- IT degree (Computer science/engineering, System Analysis, Information Systems, IT management)
- English (Fluent or native)
- Experience in test automation
- Understanding the principles of web application testing
- Understanding the software lifecycle (from requirements to production)
- Knowledge of Selenium
- Experience with intellij IDEA
- Knowledge of Cucumber (knowledge of Spring will be a plus)
- Experience in testing client-server applications at WEB, API, DB levels
- Experience with Postman/Swagger
- Experience in compiling test cases, user scenarios and checklists
- Experience in test design, application of functional, integration, smoke, sanity, regression
- Experience with Git
- Experience in using Jira
- Experience in using TMS: TestRail, etc.
- Advanced user experience with OS: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Experience in using Docker
It will be a big plus:
- Experience in automation of any type of testing (UI, API, work loading)
- Experience with test automation (ideally Java + Selenium + Cucumber)
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief