Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service. Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job
Great opportunity to join an international team and to be working with fast-growing companies, looking for new customers anywhere you can (locally and international), to approach, pitch and continue to follow up and close deals.
- Bring new businesses to the company
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight into the needs and lifestyle of the client
- Generate leads and commit to excellent customer service throughout the whole sales cycle
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field and provide valuable feedback to Unlimint
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research based on Unlimint’s global expansion plans
- Collaboration: Work with individuals and teams across Unlimint to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop yourself and your colleagues professionally
- Commercial Growth: By focusing on meeting merchant needs and strategic targets and KPIs for personal growth and development. Meeting sales projections, generate ongoing sales opportunities, and achieve company and individual KPI goals
Your experience and mindset:
- Hunter, not a farmer, the success will depend on you
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years of sales/business development within the payment industry
- In-depth understanding of payment industry market
- Leverage network with a proven track of enterprise sales
- Current database of leads/prospects is an advantage
- Commercially driven individual with a goal-oriented attitude and excellent negotiations skills
- Proven track record of performance
- Advanced English Skills
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in São Paulo, close to Berrini
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.