Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job
Great opportunity to join an international IT team as a business analyst with tech skill set, adapting core company's fintech solutions to the Brazilian market as well as coordinating the development of new ones.
- Collect and analyze the business requirements
- Ability to properly write technical documentation
- Analyze Unlimint API and understand how to integrate with the partners API
- Write technical documentation according to defined business rules
- Communicate with partners in order to provide a better understanding of the integration process
- Work with individuals and teams across Unlimint global IT team to ensure the best possible IT delivery experience
Your experience and mindset
- At least three years working as a business analyst, preferably but not mandatory, in the finance/banking/acquiring industry
- IT degree (Computer science/engineering, System Analysis, Information Systems, IT management)
- Fluent English (our corporate language)
- UML (Use case/Class/Sequence/Packages/Components/Activity/Status Diagrams)
- Web Services debugger tools, such as Postman and SOAP UI
- Good understanding of rest APIs
- Good understanding of payment/payout split, banking reconciliation, anticipation
- Previous experience as a financial products developer (as a plus)
- Ability to communicate with both businesses people and developers
- Abstraction skills in order to collect information as input and deliver proper documentation for developers
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience. Contact + Corporate Benefits Program
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment located at Berrini (World Trade Center), Sao Paulo
- Hybrid working mode
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief