Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the role:
Now Unlimint is looking for an Account Manager who will take the tasks of the retention, growth and generating revenue and securing profitable new business from existing and newly onboarded clients of its Banking as a Service product (UBC).
The main responsibilities:
- Understand UBC and Unlimint’s product and services and be completely up to speed with all new propositions launched
- Be an adviser to clients, learn their operations, what success looks like for them and what we need to be able to support their growth
- Provide leadership and very clear direction to the commercial team
- Build growth and retention plans for your accounts in collaboration with the Head of Baas
- Identifying potential client opportunities
- Bring best practise in terms of client engagement and account development
- Be able to demonstrate UBC’s products and services to a high standard
- Negotiate contractual terms for renewals, up-sells, cross-sells as required and in line with company guidelines
- Ensure financial integrity of all client billing processes, in line with contractual agreement
- Work in strict collaboration with the MD to align on commercials for new sales (prospects) vs upsells / cross sells / renewals
- Liaise with other areas of the business as appropriate including marketing, onboarding, compliance, customer services and finance
- Work very closely with the other members of the commercial team to ensure that any process provide positive impact to the clients
Your experience and mindset:
- Min 5 year Account Management experience
- Passion for helping clients succeed
- Strong knowledge of the BaaS space, ideally in payments and / or crypto
- Demonstrable experience of successful commercial account management
- Comprehensive understanding of contractual and commercial documentation
- Proven leadership skills across a commercial team
- A successful communicator at all levels and through all media
- Effective and influential presentation skills
- Experience of leading and motivating cross functional teams
- Ability to build consensus, command respect at all levels of an organisation
- Strong analytical ability
- Payments/FinTech industry experience in creating solutions that meet the needs of target audience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Strong business sense and industry expertise and willingness
- Native/Fluent English speaker, another EU language will be valued
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Competitive bonus structure
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment in London or Frankfurt
- Flexible approach on working, remote, office or hybrid
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.