Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service. Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job
Sr. Business Development Manager Responsible for maximising outbound activity and owning the full end-to-end sales process from prospecting through to onboarding, principally focused on Large & Enterprise opportunities.
- Create and agree business plan with the MD
- Lead from the front - being a key part in taking Unlimint’s Banking as a Service (BaaS) solution to market.
- Implement a strategic sales plan that targets the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence both in the UK and the EEA
- Build, manage and maintain substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to underpin target achievement
- Execute against agreed business plan and provide weekly and monthly report detailing progress, actions and any changes to meet financial targets
- Monitor their sales performance to agreed KPIs
- Ensure effective sales processes from initial contact with prospects to contract signatures
- Work closely with our Marketing & Content team to create sales campaigns
- Present sales reports and forecasts to the MD of BaaS
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with key prospects
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and the competitive landscape
- Ability to demonstrate Unlimint’s BaaS solution and services to a high standard to all clients
- Continue to develop knowledge and skills to ensure they remain current and relevant
- Own, manage and control delivery of sales and tender documentation
- Maximise client’s engagement with Unlimint
Experience and mindset
- Strong knowledge of the BaaS space, particularly payment card issuing and processing with an understanding of up-and-coming alternative non-card payment technologies and payment accounts.
- Strong commercial background, with a demonstrable track record in successfully selling value-based processing products to strategic targets.
- Sales experience with demonstrated success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, closing solution sales and hitting targets
- Demonstrable record of closing new opportunities with Banks or Financial Institutions in the UK and Pan European Payments / Fintech industry experience in creating solutions that meet the needs of the target audience
- Excellent English, another EU language would be as an advantage
- Monthly related salary paid in line with experience
- Competitive bonus structure
- Remotely work or modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.