Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
Unlimint is is looking for an experienced Security Engineer who will operate its’ cyber security system and maintain a technical security infrastructure
- Provide infrastructure security: develop, execute and track the performance of security measures to protect information and network infrastructure of Unlimint
- Assess security tools and integrate tools as needed
- Assess cloud security (AWS preferable)
- Lead vulnerability management process, proactively identify and reduce security risks
- Administer security tools, design IT security strategy and work on comprehensive cybersecurity architecture
- Develop secure configurations for infrastructure objects
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry and 3 years in IT Security
- Good knowledge of cloud providers (AWS, GCP, MS Azure)
- Experience with multi-site Active Directory infrastructure
- Understanding of network segmentation principles
- Good knowledge of vulnerability scanners (Tenable Nessus), device management software (ManageEngine Endpoint Central), WAF/Proxy/IPS configuration, CIS controls framework, Linux and Windows
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment or remote/hybrid format of work
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.