Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job
Great opportunity to join an international team and to be working with fast-growing companies, looking for new customers (b2b) in Sigapore, to approach, pitch and continue to follow up and close deals. Merchant acquisition in various sectors is the key driver in this position.
You will be responsible for:
- Negotiate deals and close contracts for potential and existing merchants, adhering to and following Unlimint’s clients policy, attracting new business for Unlimint.
- Working closely with others team units
- Identifying, promoting and selling Unlimint’s payment services to Enterprise companies, building long-term relationship
- Participating in conferences, exhibitions and other events as instructed by Unlimint
- Providing and relaying to Unlimint duly, timely and accurately feedback, comments and information from merchants and partners
- Advising and providing information to Unlimint and its affiliates and related parties on business development, including opportunities, strategies, risks etc.
Your experience and skills:
- Min. 4+ years of B2B sales experience and network in Payments, Financial Services or Enterprise Software
- Excellent command of English and one Asian language
- Competitive sales nature, strong communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Relevant business network in Asia among Fintech/Digital Services/eCommerce/Travel industries is desirable
- Willingness to undertake business trips
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and desire to be a part of a rapidly expanding business
- Ability to negotiate on C- and Director-Level.
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Full-time employment, vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- Working place in our modern office in Singapore
- Possibility to work in hybrid schedule on your choice
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment.
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.