Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service. Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
What You’ll Do:
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will manage the full cycle Talent Acquisition process ensuring a frictionless and positive candidate experience. You will be responsible for sourcing high caliber candidates for UK and EU locations.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Proactive pipeline development and sourcing: execute on tactical research, referrals, sourcing, digital campaigns and other talent attraction efforts to find and engage active and passive candidates, as well as diverse talent
- Executie Search headhunting TOP candidates across UK and EU
- Interviews: conduct as many first-round interviews as needed to meet hiring targets with top caliber candidates
- Pipeline management: closely monitor all stages of the candidate life-cycle and proactively identify areas of opportunity
- Candidate management: screen candidate applications and assessments, schedule interviews, conduct feedback conversations and handle general candidate communication with a focus on top tier candidate experience
- Stakeholder partnership: work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and debrief candidates to find top talent across teams
- Inbound talent attraction: manage external job postings and recruiting platforms to attract and engage unique talent
- Data: maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Ad hoc projects: partner to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates and internal stakeholders alike
What you have experience with:
- Talent sourcing and recruitment experience across UK and EU strongly preferred
- Executive Search experince preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English (other language is a plus)
- Excellent attention to details
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Remote, Full-time: 5/2
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.