Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
We’re looking for SmartVista Engineer to participate in the development of Card Processing Team.
- Maintenance of in-house systems of the in-house Card Processing center
- Online monitoring
- System recovery in case of failure
- Analysis of system events - logs, etc
- Customization of the business rules of the system in accordance with the requirements of internal customers
- Installation of authorization system releases
- Participation in the preparation of technical requirements for updating the system
- Interaction with external vendors and partners in the technical part
- Automation of routine: file sharing, reporting for regulators, etc
- Setting up emulators of payment systems
- Experience in supporting card processing systems for at least three years
- Understanding the principles of operation of the authorization and clearing parts
- Knowledge of e-commerce systems, Ecom card methods: EMV 3-D secure, recurring, etc
- Linux - advanced user
- pl/SQL - skill to write CRUD queries, stored procedures of medium complexity
- Knowledge of at least one scripting programming language: Perl, python, groovy
- Experience in installing system updates, post-release monitoring
- Knowledge of encryption principles, security standards for PCI DSS payment systems, etc
- Knowledge of the HTTP protocol of the application layer, experience with the web service
- Knowledge of card technologies: EMV, PayWave, magnetic cards, Thales, etc.
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.