Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the role:
Due to the constant growth and increase of the volume of work Unlimint is looking for an Merchant Support Manager to join its international team.
The main responsibilities:
- Manage merchant’s operational queries and issues to successful resolution
- Proactively educate merchant on a range of topics including using and navigating Unlimint’s portals, reports, and reconciliation.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, resolve, track, escalate and document various technical problems
- Monitor and report on processing performance
- Collect merchant’s feedback and share with internal teams to help identify potential new features or solutions
- Work together with various internal stakeholders to resolve client enquiries and to guarantee a high-quality project delivery
- Proactively work to identify opportunities to improve the customer journey/experience.
Your experience and mindset:
- University degree or equivalent in Economics, Business Administration or relevant field of study
- At least one year of professional experience in account management or customer support, preferably in card acquiring / payments / financial services / banking industries
- Has 1-5 years’ experience of working within a customer facing environment
- Excellent problem identification and solving skills
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable with leading meetings with C-level contacts.
- Experience in managing customer relations (internal/external)
- Able to accurately perform under pressure
- Able to effectively cope with change
- Previous experience in the ecommerce payment industry is preferred
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Windows and Office, and common web browser setting and configuration (e.g. Chrome, Safari)
- Knowledge of English is a must
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.