Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will be in charge of driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our products. You will work closely with many teams around the world and build marketing discipline for an emerging line of business from the scratch.
- Study company products and technical details of product features to create marketing materials on products for target audiences
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products and develop product marketing strategies (advertising, product launching, competitors’ analysis)
- Craft compelling product-related messages across marketing channels together with digital marketing team (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Research and create the Buyer persona of the company’s product portfolio
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy and create analytical reports
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Create product related materials for sales and business development teams
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- over 4 years of proven work experience as a Product Marketing Manager (preferably in fintech)
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Creativity and ability to present technical information in a creative way
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience;
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays;
- Full-time: 5/2;
- Modern workplace in our office or remote work;
- A team of top international professionals to learn from;
- Multicultural working environment.
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.