Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
We’re looking for SRE Engineer. This job is assigned and dismissed by Head of IT. The direct and reporting manager is SRE Lead.
- Linux system architecture, deployment, configuration, automation, and management
- Ensuring availability of the group platform and services.
- Work with engineering teams to design, build and support platform implementations using AWS and other cloud technologies
- Manage CI/CD pipelines across 20+ repos in various technology stacks
- Provide support to the business on escalations adhering to SLAs.
- Build tools and solutions to automate recurring tasks.
- Write formal documentation on configuration standards, troubleshooting steps, and infrastructure design.
- Design and implement large and complex technology projects.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with a range of relevant tools and technologies, primarily Linux, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Gitlab
Experience of the Agile (Scrum) way of working
Experience with the Compute features of the Amazon Web Services clouds and/or Google Cloud Platform
Experience with distributed systems design, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
High level scripting / coding abilities with at least one of: Python, Golang or bash
- Experience working with logging, monitoring and alerting tools e.g. Zabbix, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty
General Networking skills required (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers, vendors and partners, across all levels of the organization (English)
A positive and open approach, we want you to have a voice and bring in new ideas and solutions.
Fast learner, flexible, can independently work and make good decisions, team player, and adaptable to change.
Working knowledge of PostgreSQL, Mongo, RaabitMQ, Apache, Nginx
- Nice to have: experience with highly available high volume web services
- Initiative, self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2 office in Gurgaon
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.