Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service. Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job:
Monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards. A software quality assurance engineer helps meet deadlines by breaking up the development process into attainable testing goals and relaying any issues back to the development and team leaders.
We’re looking for QA Manual Engineer to participate in the development of Game Services Team.
Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and monitor debugging process results
- Development and keeping updated testing documentation (test scripts and test plan, QA summary report before release)
- Carrying out functional, regression and integration testing
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts and keep them actual
- Writing test documentation (test cases, checklists, testing methods)
Your experience and mindset:
- 3+ years experience in the finance/banking/acquiring industry
- IT degree (Computer science/engineering, System Analysis, Information Systems, IT management)
- English (Fluent or native)
- Experience in testing client-server applications at WEB, API, DB levels
- Experience with Postman/Swagger
- Experience in compiling test cases, user scenarios and checklists
- Experience in using SQL queries, working with PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience in test design, application of functional, integration, smoke, sanity, regression
- Experience with Git
- Experience in using Jira
- Experience in using TMS: TestRail, etc.
- Advanced user experience with OS: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Experience in using Docker
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to carry out through company’s business processes
- Reasonable use of the technology stack
- High level of responsibility and self-organization
It will be a big plus:
- Basic knowledge about blockchains
- Experience with CRM, KYC and payment solutions integration
- Experience in testing Blockchain applications and smart contract APIs
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief