Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
Support company operations by maintaining office systems, manage and supervise all travel arrangements.
- Organise travel arrangements for employees within the approved budgets (selecting and booking flights, hotels, taxi)
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Suggest improvement and innovation in travel policies and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Provide general support to visitors
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
Your experience and mindset:
- Previous working experience as a travel manager/office manager
- Hands-on experience with international travels arrangement
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Interest to develop yourself in the HR administrator role would be a plus
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
- Opportunity to grow to an HR officer role
Office location: 2 Seething Lane, EC3N 4AT, London
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.