Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
We’re looking for Wordpress Web developer to participate in the development of UI Team.
- Company’s websites development
- Maintain, optimize and improve existing websites for performance, usability and SEO
- Wordpress plugins integration
- 2+ years of experience working in development-focused role
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building complex, scalable, cross-browser and responsive WordPress websites by using the latest CSS features
- Experience in integrating the third party services and APIs
- Thorough knowledge of WordPress, including plugins, CMS, database structure and guidelines for custom development
- Practical knowledge of Git and experience in collaboration with other developers
- Extensive knowledge and experience in CSS preprocessors and frameworks
- Experience in Docker and extensive knowledge of server settings
- Experience in writing clean, well-documented, standards-compliant code
- Will be great if you have:
- Experienced in work with Agile teams using Scrum or Kanban
- Experienced in Jira / Confluence
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.