Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
This role will be at the forefront of the Company’s fraud prevention efforts working effectively to identify anomalies, prioritize initiatives, and develop scalable solutions.
Part of this role is also to facilitate the Company’s growth by scaling internal processes and focus on continuous optimization and automation.
You will be responsible for:
- Handle queries relating to prospective and existing merchants in Europe and Asia
- Transactions monitoring and analysis (from acquiring and issuing side)
- Identify and explore new approaches and data sources to support improvements to existing and new fraud strategies
- Review merchant transactions to flag or identify suspicious activity
- Flag any transactional pattern that does not fit the expected activity and perform an investigation to ensure compliance with Card Scheme regulations, internal policy and procedure
- Reviewing and monitoring Fraud levels as per Card Scheme regulations and also internal accepted levels and provide proactive notifications to the wider Risk team, merchants, and other stakeholders
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities, and ensure confidentiality of all information collected from tools
- Analyse payment data to discover anomalies and trends for fraud and chargeback prevention
- Generate reports and insights regarding fraud
- Evaluate existing procedures to refine and optimise transactions monitoring process
- Provide support for periodical reviews and audits
- Continuous process improvement and sharing best practice
- On-call duties to cover the monitoring function on the Antifraud system with the aim of testing new features, the effectiveness of the changes, new releases etc.
Your experience and skills:
- At least 3 years of experience working in payments risk
- Prior experience working with anti-fraud systems
- Solid knowledge of fraud, Card Scheme rules and ability to provide detailed requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to anticipate problems, opportunities, and the initiative to pursue solutions
- Understanding of Card Scheme rules/regulations and internal procedures that affect risk, fraud and dispute processing
- Strong analytic skills and advanced Excel experience
- Excellent investigation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, organised and have the ability to multi-task
- Able to work in an independent way, while at the same time being a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork
- Take initiative, ownership and committed to challenge the status quo
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to identify and assess potential fraud and compliance issues and ability to escalation when appropriate
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment where priorities may shift quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluent English
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Full-time employment, vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- Working place in one of our modern offices in Shanghai, Xiamen, Singapore or Hong Kong
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.