Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
We’re looking for Backend Go Developer to participate in the development of GateFi Team.
- Participation in designing architectural solutions
- Development of solutions for company products, including the development of micro-services and modules for integration solutions
- Implementing the internal and client API
- Code and auto-tests development
- Implementation of monitoring
- Conducting code review
- Golang development experience
- Looking for a team player with a propensity for mentoring/leadership
- Understanding of multi-threading, parallel computing, and commonly used data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of best practices for developing microservice architectures, Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of best practices and experience in production releases together with DevOps engineers
- Experience in providing solution support in cloud environments
- Experience designing classic REST APIs
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- High-level knowledge of the GIT version control system, understanding of the basics of branching and merging, and practical experience in this area
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence systems
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.