Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service. Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job:
Monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards. A software quality assurance engineer helps meet deadlines by breaking up the development process into attainable testing goals and relaying any issues back to the development and team leaders.
We’re looking for Automation QA Engineer to participate in the development of GateFi Team.
- Design, develop and execute testing plans
- Work with business requirements to develop the test plan
- Design, develop and execute testing scripts and keep them actual
- Carrying out functional, regression and feature auto testing (80% auto, 20% manual)
Your experience and mindset:
- 5+ years experience in commercial work in testing (QA) in the finance/banking/acquiring industry
- IT degree (Computer science/engineering, System Analysis, Information Systems, IT management)
- English (Fluent or native)
- Understanding of web application testing principles
- Understanding the Software Lifecycle
- Using Java (8 versions and higher), Groovy in writing auto-tests
- Good knowledge of Selenium, Selenide, Rest Assured, Jackson, Allure, Cucumber
- Experience with IntelliJ IDEA
- Knowledge of Rest and gRPC
- Basic knowledge of working with databases
- Flexibility in planning activities (not only personal but also for the team) following priorities
- The ability to express competently one's point of view (it will be needed in communication and on tasks settings)
- Orientation for result
- Clear and accurate written and verbal communication is a must.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proactivity, i.e. taking the initiative in decisions and taking responsibility
- A team player with a propensity for mentoring/leadership
- Ability to listen and respond appropriately to incoming information
- Communication skills and ability to participate in team calls
It will be a big plus:
- Experience in load testing and knowledge of Jmeter
- basic knowledge of other programming languages like JS or GoLang
- QA team management experience
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief