Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service. Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job:
Monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards. A software quality assurance engineer helps meet deadlines by breaking up the development process into attainable testing goals and relaying any issues back to the development and team leaders.
We’re looking for QA Manual to participate in the development of UI Team.
- Manual testing of web and api applications - acceptance, smoke, regression, integration testing
- Analysis and description of detected defects to the development team, verification of the corrections made
- In rare cases, reproduction and research of defects received from other teams
- Preparing the product for release: writing instructions, updating documentation
- Running existing autotests and analyzing reports (allure report example)
- Development and actualization of existing automated scripts
- Interaction with the team in order to improve the quality assurance processes in the team (participation in scrum meetings, analysis of documentation, layouts)
Your experience and mindset:
- 3+ years experience in finance/banking/acquiring industry
- IT degree (Computer science/engineering, System Analysis, Information Systems, IT management)
- English (Fluent or native)
- Experience in QA role (frontend / backend) from 3 years;
- Experience with tools: Postman, TestRail, Jira, Confluence, Fiddler, Splunk, Jenkins or similar
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Experience in a distributed team using Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience in supporting (updating and writing new) autotests on any stack, from 1 year (working in an IDE, understanding GIT, OOP)
- Skills of time management and task prioritization;
- Ability to integrate into existing processes and suggest ways to improve;
- Ability to communicate with developers in the same language and be able to come to a common solution aimed at the result of the whole team;
- Ability to work in a product IT team, understanding of agile development methodologies and the role of a QA engineer in processes;
- Proactive skills, that is, you show initiative in decisions and the ability to take responsibility.
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief