Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
We’re looking for Backend Go Developer to participate in the development of Game Services Team.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
- Coordinate with team to test and improve services
- Provide analytical approaches to solve various problems
- Troubleshoot issues where needed
- Experience with JSON, REST, RPC, Protobuf
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Clickhouse)
- Experience with versioning and deployment systems (git, GitHub, Jenkins)
- Experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, NATS)
- Confident knowledge of Linux and containerization systems (docker, k8s)
- Understanding of OOP and the architecture of modern web applications
- Ability to work in a team
- willingness to carry out through company’s business processes
- Reasonable use of the technology stack
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.