Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
We’re looking for Technical Recruiter to participate in the development of Unlimint Team.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Proactive pipeline development and sourcing: execute on tactical research, referrals, sourcing, digital campaigns and other talent attraction efforts to find and engage active and passive candidates, as well as diverse talent
- Interviews: conduct as many first-round interviews as needed to meet hiring targets with top caliber candidates
- Pipeline management: closely monitor all stages of the candidate life-cycle and proactively identify areas of opportunity
- Candidate management: screen candidate applications and assessments, schedule interviews, conduct feedback conversations and handle general candidate communication with a focus on top tier candidate experience
- Stakeholder partnership: work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and debrief candidates to find top talent across teams
- Inbound talent attraction: manage external job postings and recruiting platforms to attract and engage unique talent
- Data: maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Ad hoc projects: partner to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates and internal stakeholders alike
What you have experience with:
- You have three to five years of Information Technology/Fintech recruitment experience along with exceptional customer service/ facilitation skills.
- Ability to provide in-depth sourcing of passive candidates by using creative forms of online candidate search (Boolean, social networking, LinkedIn, etc.).
- A professional demeanor and the ability to maintain courteous communication with prospective candidates. Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and attention to detail to record relevant candidate activity.
- You’re good in English (intermediate level is enough)
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.