Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
We’re looking for Technical Analyst to participate in the development of BackOffice Team.
- Acquisition and summarizing of requirements from the business customer to the system
- Description/documentation of requirements according to a specific template that needs to be created
- Communication with the Product owner, technical support of the product in order to identify requirements
- Thorough immersing to the logic and architecture of services
- Updating product documentation, user instructions
- API Design
- Specific experience of researching and analyzing logic difficulties or changes, writing system requirements documentation, data mappings, system functional specifications
- Experience in the development of technical documentation
- Knowledge of notations and design and modeling tools
- Experience in making UML diagrams
- Experienced user of Postman
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle and requirements lifecycle
- Critical thinking
- Structural / Systems thinking
- Flexibility in conditions of changing requirements
- It is necessary to be close to business and to development
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.