Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
We’re looking for SDET to participate in the development of Merchant Account Team.
- Manually testing web and api applications - conducting acceptance and regression testing (20-30% of the working time)
- To write bugs and test cases, test bug fixes, and test feature work
- Prepare a release candidate: to write instructions, to update documentation
- Automated testing (hermione, codeceptjs), support of current tests and write up a new (70-80% of the working time)
- Work directly with the development team to ensure high quality and accurate development of new features in our application
- 2+ experience in a QA role, with exposure to end-to-end testing, regression, and automated testing
- 1+ experience in automatic tests (work in IDE, knowledge GIT)
- Experience of work with Postman, TestRail, Jira, Confluence, Fiddler, Splunk or similar
- Experience of work with BD, the ability to create simple requests
- Good experience in Agile scrum framework (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience of work in distributed teams
- Ability to flexibly plan activities in accordance with priorities
- Ability to communicate your point of view clearly and succinctly in chats, documents, and emails
- Ability to verbally relay information in meetings accurately and with clarity
- Proactivity: initiative in decisions and the ability to take responsibility
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.