Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
We’re looking for Support engineer (L2) to participate in the development of Core Team.
- Reception and processing of first-line customer support tasks to solve complex non-standard customer problems
- Responding to monitoring events and their processing
- Active participation in the launch of new services and/or non-standard integrations (prod-complex setup, assistance in carrying out operations within GoLive, monitoring)
- Participation in the work on updates at the prod complex (checking the serviceability of the service after completion of work)
- Working with technical documentation, maintenance instructions, expanding the internal knowledge base
- Interaction with analysts and developers
- Work experience as a PSP support specialist or banking processing from 3 year
- Excellent knowledge of Internet technologies and XML, JSON, REST protocols
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read log files, ability to use log file analysis tools (Splunk)
- High problem-solving abilities and willingness to quickly adapt to new processes and procedures when faced with many different requests and challenges
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.