Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
We’re looking for DevOps Engineer. This job is assigned and dismissed by Head of IT. The direct and reporting manager is Head of IT.
Automation of cloud provisioning, as well as design, implementation, and deployment scalable, multi-tenant micro-services environments.
- Contribute to company goals and objectives by improving products and services time to market, security, scalability, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- Work in functional team, and cross-functional project workgroups in cooperation with architecture, development & QA teams members
- Design, provision, and operate development & testing environments for multiple products & teams
- Support products lifecycle by designing, implementing and supporting build/publish/delivery pipelines and automation
- Perform other duties of a similar nature or level.
Experience & Competencies
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least 2 years in service and systems design, with hands-on implementation and operation experience
- Experience on working in full lifecycle application development environment using Agile/Scrum
- Working in product (SaaS) company
- Motivated, self-starter, creative thinker
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Terraform: strict understanding of risks, problems, solutions and best practices:
- related to working in the team environment
- related to complex infrastructure provisioning on one of major cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure
- AWS Security basics
- Basic understanding of AWS Well Architected Framework
- Familiarity with following AWS services
- Networking: VPC, Subnets, Gateways and routing
- EC2, Autoscaling, Load Balancing
- Container ecosystem: EKS, ECR
- RDS, Aurora & Aurora Serverless (PostgreSQL capability)
- S3 and CloudFront
- Monitoring, logging and analytics
- Kubernetes & Docker:
- Understanding of basic operational primitives
- Experience, or good understanding of following tools: Kustomize, ArgoCD, Helm
- Strict understanding of risks, problems, solutions and best practices in containerised environments
- RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Oracle operations basics
- Good knowledge of GitLab CI
- Jenkins basics
- Bash and Python scripting, debugging and troubleshooting
- Active “AWS Solutions Architect” Associate or higher certification
- Risk management basics
- Good understanding of security risks, problems, solutions and best practices in Kubernetes environments
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2 office in Gurgaon
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.