Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
IT Support Engineer is expected to:
- Provide strategic and tactical vision, and execution, focused on incident prevention, detection and response
- Guide technical development of security tools and product features in order to reduce security risk across the company
- Advise Founders, company leadership and all technical stakeholders on security issues and threats and take appropriate action in a timely manner working in a collaborative fashion
- Monitor vulnerabilities and threats in network, host, and cloud systems
- Conduct real-time threat and impact analysis
- Perform IT security risk assessments and report on ways to minimize threats
- Prepare and install all standard and specific IT environments (desktops, laptops, servers, peripheral, audio- and video-communication equipment). Install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software, using standard business and project-specific packages. Configure and commutate network and telecommunication links.
- Respond to support requests, diagnosing equipment and configuration issues with a variety of applications on desktops, laptops, and servers remotely or directly on the user-side. Troubleshoot problems with computer systems, including troubleshooting hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems. Document resolutions for future reference.
- Assist in the installation of network infrastructure equipment including cabling plants, communications backbone equipment, and telecommunications hardware.
- Assist in the organization of presentations, audio- and video-conferencing (equipment setup, configuration, and testing).
- Assist in monitoring and troubleshooting of LAN and WAN systems and resolving communications and networking problems.
- Monitors problem/change activities and coordinates involvement of technical and end-users to ensure effective implementation of new or enhanced systems and resolution of user problems.
- Perform LAN administration functions.
- Provide training to users on IT infrastructure usage.
- Create and update an existing IT written documentation (users' guidelines, manuals, how-to, check-lists, procedures, policies, etc.).
- Acts as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with equipment and data; staffs a centralized help desk to facilitate the exchange of information and advice.
- Ownership, monitor, and track assigned requests in JIRA. Work closely with end-users to resolve specific problems. Ensure that JIRA requests are completed promptly. Maintain high level of end-user satisfaction.
- Perform other duties of a similar nature or level.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in IT Support / HelpDesk / ServiceDesk.
- Professional certificates in security.
- Strong spoken/written English and communication skills.
- Experience implementing controls and mitigating risks related to GDPR, PCI, and other information security and data privacy standards
- Experience implementing cloud security technologies, including encryption, network security, intrusion detection, and digital forensics
- Thorough knowledge of multiple hardware platforms, operating systems, databases, application development platforms and software communications and network protocols, and common data security tools such as intrusion prevention and virus protection systems.
- Knowledge in LAN/WAN: DHCP, DNS, Routing, TCP/IP stack, VLAN etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory architecture (Security model, Group Policies, minor configuration change).
- Mail: good understanding in mail protocols (SMTP, POP3, IMAP/MAPI); Understanding of MS Exchange architecture (mailboxes, accounts, storages, minor configuration).
- Solid knowledge of Windows desktop administration.
- PC architecture understanding
- Strong HW/SW problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness and ability to plan and perform tasks before the deadline.
- Ability to provide technical training to end users and other IT Stuff.
- Ambition to learn new systems, procedures, techniques in a short period of time.
- Ability to work independently or within an existing team of IT professionals.
- Initiative, self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.