Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the role:
Due to our current and continuous growth, we are looking for an Commercial Finance Analyst - professional who will be responsible for a number of Card Schemes functions and will be adding further value to our Treasury department. Part of this role is also to facilitate the Company’s growth by scaling internal processes and focus on continuous optimization and automation across Card Schemes and other acquiring channels. Important to have experience at MC/VISA and with card schemes and card scheme fees and charges.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assessment and mapping of invoices costs across Card Schemes and other acquiring channels
- Reconcile pricing engine predicted interchange and scheme fees with Card Schemes and other acquiring channels billings
- Investigate and action on identified deltas with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the relevant teams to streamline processes
- Monitor invoices costs and advise on cost optimization
- Provide mapped invoices as well as insights to Central Finance team for month-end reporting
- Perform analyses to identify interchange and scheme fees optimization opportunities for merchants and
- Help build new reconciliation processes from scratch - including discovery, data requirements setting, report testing, consolidation - all to pre-set team standards
- Consistently improve existing reconciliation processes to scale, introducing new controls and minimizing need for manual effort in routine tasks
- Help document reconciliation processes
- Participate actively in project work and product initiatives
Main qualification, skills and experience:
- Experienced at Card scheme analytics
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent analytical skills and strong experience working with numbers
- Fluency in English
- Efficient/ organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Committed and with a good eye for detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in terms of the project and regulatory reporting
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Working place in one of our modern office in Limassol, Cyprus Office
- Visa support, relocation support if needed
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.