Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service. Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job
Accountable for managing and leading a team of dedicated Business Development "hunters" in region of responsibility. Sales income forms a key part of the overall commercial budget delivery and a core part of the future growth strategy. Provide team leadership and management, including building personal development plans and aligning objectives, incentives etc. to facilitate delivery of the Vietnam growth strategy.
- Manage and lead Business Development team
- Regularly review individuals' performance and recommend actions to improve
- Develop and implement measures and KPIs and use to assess the performance of the team portfolio
- Facilitate team delivery of annual new business objectives.
- Facilitating close collaboration between BDMs, Account Managers and Operations Department to develop solutions and advice (e.g. legal/regulatory)
- Identify new market entry opportunities for merchants to develop global coverage
- Oversee the building and maintenance of new customer pipelines
- Work with regional peers to present a consistent global message to customers building the Unlimint brand through presence at trade shows, speaking, engagements etc
- Train and develop (new) team members
- Build and enrich the current Unlimint APMs portfolio
- Manage regional partnership
Experience and mindset
- Experience in selling payment solutions to merchants is a must
- Sound knowledge of various operating models around merchant introduction, on-boarding, compliance, contracts and revenue sharing arrangements.
- End to end understanding of internal capabilities and limitations to support above across platforms, geographies and business arrears (acquiring, fraud, gateway)
- Experience of operating in a fast paced, commercial sales environment
- Expertise in building, shaping and developing a team to deliver stretching business objectives
- Ability to coordinate the site activities as well as working with a remote HQ
- Experience of senior stakeholder engagement in client organisations
- Deep understanding of acquiring and payments industry
- Experience of building "trusted partner" relationships with clients
- Good command of English and Vietnamese is a must
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.