Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About The Job
We’re looking for a Client Solutions Manager to be the go-to person about Unlimint’s BaaS API solution and features and be the bridge between the client, sales, and product. To articulate this knowledge efficiently, and elegantly to each interaction with the client to deliver a solution that meets their needs and long – term strategy.
- To be the face of client solutions for our client work and key responsibilities is to support our new and existing clients to understand change requests and define solutions to help them with their desired outcomes.
- This role will work closely with Product, Implementation, and Sales to ensure the right expertise and knowledge is provided at the right time as well as combining this all together into a client facing document when required.
- Learning about Unlimint’s BaaS API solution and the wider product range and feeding into product road map.
Learning about Unlimint’s Platform and feeding into Product Road Map (20%)
- Quickly getting up to speed on the architecture of Unlimint’s BaaS platform including its configuration, presentation and capabilities and limitations
- Being the voice of the customer / client during product road map sessions
- Understand the market for Unlimint’s Product Suite through constant direct and indirect interaction with clients, prospects and key influencers
- Working closely with the BaaS Product Owner to help define Unlimint’s requirements to adapt to market trends
Participation in Clients workshops, defining the most appropriate solution to meet clients’ requirements (60%)
- Support both new and existing clients by listening to their requirements and identifying how Unlimint can support them
- Take the lead on matters re product and platform configuration, chairing discussions to clarify clients core requirements and securing confirmation of findings and agreements so scope can be agreed by all stakeholders and consequent configurations of Unlimint’s platform approved
- Document the agreed solution, data models, business case, development requirements and processes e.g. data flow, diagrams, flowcharts etc.
Aligning with Onboarding and production teams to ensure effective client onboarding (20%)
- Recording the requirements and feeding them into the project management team to ensure a seamless client onboarding journey.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with key prospects
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and the competitive landscape
- Graduate Bachelor’s Degree in business, IT, Computer Science or a related field
- Payments / Fintech industry experience in creating solutions that meet the needs of the target audience
- Fluent English, another EU language will be valued
- Payment solutions / system subject matter expert
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and influencing skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent spoken, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to document requirements and solutions in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to translate business needs into requirements and inform solutions
- Ability to work in a team oriented and collaborative environment
- In-depth knowledge of banking and/or payments industry (desirable)
- Product consultancy experience in a technology services or consulting organisation (desirable)
- Hungry and Ambitious
- Excellent communicator and storyteller
- Strong character and perseverance
- An ability to grasp new technologies and regulation and willingness to learn
- Gravitas and ability to operate at the highest levels of the industry
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience;
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays;
- Full-time: 5/2
- A team of top international professionals to learn from;
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.