Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the role:
Unlimint is looking for a Chargeback Officer with strong knowledge of payment systems rules and analytical skills to join our risk management department.
Position based: Singapore, HongKong or China
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Handling Card Schemes disputes and building dispute cases to help Merchants to recover funds
- Initiate and handle Card Schemes disputes on the Issuing side
- Participate in connecting new methods and Card Schemes in regards to the dispute handling procedures
- Training and assistance of Merchants for a better understanding of the dispute processes
- Participate in internal Dispute Center improvements
- Monitor disputed cases for possible fraudulent activity
- Working closely with the team identifying fraudulent transactions, quickly identifying those that require further investigation or manual review and adjusting our systems accordingly
- Review, analyse and prepare reporting on a regular basis
- Ensure adherence to Company and Card Schemes rules and policies
- Continuous process improvement and sharing best practice
Main qualification, skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in dispute and fraud handling
- Having a strong working knowledge of dispute and transaction analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of Card Schemes rules and regulations in relation to Disputes/Chargebacks and Fraud
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Able to work in an independent way, while at the same time being a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork
- Take initiative, ownership and committed to challenging the status quo
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required – other languages (such as Russian or Spanish) are an asset
- Analytical skills to identify and assess potential fraud and compliance issues
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Working place in one of our modern office in Singapore, China or Hong Kong
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.