Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
- Display a strong understanding of each client’s business model in order to effectively promote and upsell Unlimint’s solutions, maintain the growth of existing portfolio and help clients to optimize their payment accounts activities
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these in order to develop stronger and more fruitful cooperation with existing customers
- Opening and maintaining current accounts for corporate and retail clients
- Providing clients with superior and professional service, support and follow-up for operational requests
Qualifications and Experience required:
- University degree or equivalent in Economics, Law, Business Administration or relevant field of study
- Experience in customer support, ideally, but not limited to the banking or corporate services industry
- Proven track record of offering excellent customer support
- Driven and self-motivated to reach targets
- Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Customer service-oriented, professional and resourceful
- Proven ability to tactfully handle customer inquiries and negotiations
- Past experience working with CRM systems and/or in-house software programs
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages is a must
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and developing working environment that offers opportunities for growth, training and professional development
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Cyprus (Limassol), 10 minutes walking from the sea
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.