Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones. Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the job
Supports company operations by maintaining office systems; manage and supervise all travel arrangements
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Handling and overseeing all travel arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and operations
- Book tickets and reconcile expenses
- Suggest improvement and innovation in travel policies and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
Your experience and mindset
- Previous working experience as a travel manager/office manager
- Hands-on experience with international travels arrangement
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (English/Russian/Greek)
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Customer-centered mindset
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Cyprus (Limassol), 10 minutes walking from the sea
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join the Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.