Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service. Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
- Responsible for maximising outbound activity and owning the full end-to-end sales process from prospecting through to onboarding, principally focused on early and high growth fintech/ tech opportunities.
- Implement a strategic sales plan that targets the early and high growth fintech and tech space in UK and Europe
- Prospect their own opportunities
- Present sales reports and forecasts to the MD
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with key prospects
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and the competitive landscape
- Ability to demonstrate Unlimint’s BaaS solution and services to a high standard to all clients
- Continue to develop knowledge and skills to ensure they remain current and relevant
- Maximise client’s engagement with Unlimint
- Bachelor’s Degree (Mandatory)
- Strong knowledge of the BaaS space, particularly payment card issuing and processing with an understanding of up-and-coming alternative non-card payment technologies and payment accounts.
- Strong commercial background, with a demonstrable track record in successfully selling value-based processing products to strategic targets.
- Sales experience with demonstrated success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, closing solution sales and hitting targets
- Payments / Fintech industry experience in creating solutions that meet the needs of the target audience
- Good English and another EU language will be valued
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Remotely work or modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in London.
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.