Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Customers due diligence and ongoing review
- Identification and examination of suspicious transactions
- Effective implementation of AML/CTF requirements
- Identify AML risks associated with the business practices, products and services
- Ensure that the business meets its regulatory requirements and mitigate AML/CTF risks to avoid breaches, fines and regulatory sanctions
- Participate and assist with regulatory inquiries and inspections, internal and external audits
- Assist with the development and adaption of the internal system and other utilized systems for AML purposes
- Provide advice and assistance to other functions dealing with AML related matters
- Respond to any ad-hoc external and internal requests
- Report internally on AML/CTF matters
- Conduct staff training on AML/CTF
- Monitor developments and new trends in the local, EU and international AML/CTF framework
- Drafting, updating and implementation of AML/CTF internal documentation
Skills and Experience required:
- University degree in Economics, Law, or other related disciplines
- At least 2 years of effective working experience as AML Officer at APAC/International Bank or Electronic Money Institution
- Solid experience in implementation and monitoring of AML related practices and measures throughout the business
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Confidence to interact with individuals from all levels of the business
- Holder of ACAMS certificate is an asset
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Other related professional qualification will be a strong asset
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Hong Kong
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.