Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the job
Great opportunity for Technical Support Engineer to join an international team and to be working with fast-growing companies, handling effectively the incoming requests, demonstrating technical and problem solving skills, products knowledge, delivering fast and effective solutions to our clients!
- Provide quality service to merchants while they are using Unlimint's acquiring services
- Monitor operations in Unlimint's system
- Create and set up wallets for new and existing clients in internal systems
- Check and measure an efficiency of various payment methods
- Advise an external clients on technical integration issues
- Register incidents and organize the process of their resolution
- To analize reasons and ratings of rejected transactions
- University degree or equivalent in IT or relevant field of study
- Minimum one year of experience as a Technical Support Engineer preferably in card acquiring or payment processing center
- Ability to work independently, and possess strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence/Databases/XML/JSON/Splunk/Postman
- Understanding of the principles of networking, basic TCP / IP protocols
- Ability to investigate problems using logs
- Knowledge of the principles of payment systems and acquiring
- Knowledge of the principles of non-card payment methods (Bitcoins, Neteller, QIWI etc)
- Understanding of the principles of work and experience in testing REST API
- Programming skills (basic level)
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Hanoi
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
- Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.