Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the role:
Unlimint is currently searching for an SMM manager will work directly with the Head of digital on the creation of SMM strategy and tactical plans for presenting the company, its brand, values and products for the target audience. We are looking for a creative person who thinks out of the B2B bubble and eager to find innovative approaches for social media of the FinTech company.
We are a global company and have an audience from Europe to Asia, from LATAM to Africa. That's why we need our communication in social media to be appealing to the international community.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Development of a content strategy for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram
- Work with ads accounts
- Priority areas for work: Brazil, Mexico, Europe, USA, Asia, Africa
- Content localization (working with partners in Latin America, Asia)
- Establish and grow Unlimint's business presence on social media with all relevant customers and audiences through a comprehensive SMM strategy
- Create, curate, and manage social media content, including written content and visual content (images and video) in collaboration with the Content Writer and Design team
- Overall management of the company’s content calendar
- Monitor global economic, FinTech trends, and competitors’ activities on social media and provide ideas for improvements
- Define relevant communities and actively participate in them, answer questions and engage in relevant conversations
- Track the overall growth of the company’s digital audience, measure engagement through different channels to meet KPI, explore new channels that are not used yet
Your experience and mindset:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Experience in SMM 2+ years
- Proven ability in developing innovative social strategies and content
- Success in managing vibrant and engaged communities across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Experience in growing social followings and increasing community engagement
- Proven ability to create visual materials for social media
- A great communicator who can establish a constant exchange of information, updates and ideas inside Marketing, Product and Business teams
- A collaborative work style
- A tech-friendly person who is comfortable to talk and write about FinTech with progressive views
- Fluent (C1) English speaker
- Knowledge of Russian is an asset
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience;
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays;
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off);
- Modern workplace in one of our offices or remote work;
- A team of top international professionals to learn from;
- Multicultural working environment.
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.