Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the role:
This role will be at the forefront of the Company’s fraud prevention efforts working effectively to identify anomalies, prioritize initiatives, and develop scalable solutions.
Part of this role is also to facilitate the Company’s growth by scaling internal processes and focus on continuous optimization and automation.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Handle queries relating to prospective and existing merchants
- Transactions monitoring and analysis (from acquiring and issuing side)
- Identify and explore new approaches and data sources to support improvements to existing and new fraud strategies
- Review merchant transactions to flag or identify suspicious activity
- Flag any transactional pattern that does not fit the expected activity and perform an investigation to ensure compliance with Card Scheme regulations, internal policy and procedure
- Reviewing and monitoring Fraud and Chargeback levels as per Card Scheme regulations and also internal accepted levels and provide proactive notifications to the wider Risk team, merchants, and other stakeholders
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities, and ensure confidentiality of all information collected from tools
- Analyze payment data to discover anomalies and trends for fraud and chargeback prevention
- Generate reports and insights regarding fraud
- Evaluate existing procedures to refine and optimize transactions monitoring process
- Provide support for periodical reviews and audits
- Continuous process improvement and sharing best practice
- On-call duties to cover the monitoring function on the Antifraud system with the aim of testing new features, the effectiveness of the changes, new releases etc
Main qualification, skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of experience working in payments risk
- Prior experience working with anti-fraud systems
- Solid knowledge of fraud, chargeback and Card Scheme rules and ability to provide detailed requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to anticipate problems, opportunities, and the initiative to pursue solutions
- Understanding of Card Scheme rules/regulations and internal procedures that affect risk, fraud and dispute processing
- Strong analytic skills and advanced Excel experience
- Excellent investigation skills with proficiency with different tools such as SQL, R, Excel or Python
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Able to work in an independent way, while at the same time being a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork
- Take initiative, ownership and committed to challenge the status quo
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to identify and assess potential fraud and compliance issues and ability to escalation when appropriate
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment where priorities may shift quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required – other languages (such as Russian) are an asset
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Full-time employment, vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Visa support, if needed
- Working place in one of our modern offices in Shanghai, Singapore or Hong Kong
- Visa support, relocation support if needed
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.