Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve all external communication materials
- Ensure brand tone consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Manage content distribution to online channels to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
Main qualification, skills and experience:
- BS/MS degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- +4 years of proven work experience as a Content manager/Journalist (preferably in fintech)
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Creativity and ability to present technical information in a creative way
- Experience with WordPress
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace in London
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.