Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service. Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job
Great opportunity to join an international team and to be working with fast-growing companies, looking for new customers (b2b) anywhere you can, to approach, pitch and continue to follow up and close deals. Merchant acquisition in various sectors is the key driver in this position.
- Adhere to and follow Unlimint’s clients policy, targeted types of merchants and industries, Unlimint’s requirements for potential and existing merchants;
- Promote and sell services of Unlimint and its affiliated and related parties (as the case may be);
- Forward potential merchants to Unlimint’s onboarding team and other units of Unlimint as the case may be;
- Assist potential merchants with their onboarding with Unlimint;
- Propose potential business deals with potential partners, and if approved by Unlimint, work on conclusion of such deals;
- Arrange and hold business meetings with potential and existing merchants and partners;
- Participate in conferences, exhibitions and other events as instructed by Unlimint;
- Provide and relay to Unlimint duly, timely and accurately feedback, comments and information. from merchants and partners;
- Advise and provide information to Unlimint and its affiliates and related parties on business development, including opportunities, strategies, risks etc.
Experience and mindset
- Min. 2 years of B2B sales experience
- Min. 2 years of direct experience in Payments is a must
- Excellent command of English and one Asian language
- Ability to negotiate on C- and Director-Level
- Competitive, aggressive sales nature with a desire to win
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to undertake business trips
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.