Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the job
Unlimint is a rapidly expanding Fintech company based in Cyprus and is rapidly expanding in Asia Pacific. Unlimint is a principal member of major international card schemes and offers best in segment products and solutions to customers. Unlimint have multiple offices across the Asia Pacific and are hiring in multiple countries.
- Adhere to and followUnlimint ’s clients policy, targeted types of merchants and industries, Unlimint ’s requirements for potential and existing merchants;
- Protect rights and interests of Unlimint and its affiliates and related parties, as well as act solely in the interests of Unlimint and not in the interests of merchants and partners (also potential ones), and not allow the Representative’s own interests to conflict with his duties and obligations under this Agreement;
- Promote and sell services of Unlimint and its affiliated and related parties (as the case may be);
- Forward potential merchants to Unlimint’s onboarding team and other units of Unlimint as the case may be;
- Assist potential merchants with their onboarding with Unlimint;
- Propose potential business deals with potential partners, and if approved by Unlimint, work on conclusion of such deals;
- Arrange and hold business meetings with potential and existing merchants and partners;
- Participate in conferences, exhibitions and other events as instructed by Unlimint;
- Provide and relay to Unlimint duly, timely and accurately feedback, comments and information. from merchants and partners;
- Advise and provide information to Unlimint and its affiliates and related parties on business development, including opportunities, strategies, risks etc.
Experience and mindset
- Min. 6 years sales experience
- Min. 4 years direct experience in payments, preferably merchant acquiring
- Excellent command of English AND one Asian language
- Ability to negotiate on C- and Director-Level
- Competitive, aggressive sales nature with a desire to win
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Ability to manage frequent telephone calls
- Willingness to undertake business trips
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.