Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Country Manager (Brazil) who will be responsible for managing overall operations, developing the business strategy of the Brazilian branch, and ensure profitability. Also, developing and submitting of weekly, monthly or quarterly performance and progress reports to the European company's headquarters. Reporting to the CEO and the Head of LATAM.
The location of the position: Sao-Paulo, Brazil.
- Developing the business strategy for the running and perspective payments projects in Brazil and implementation of the planned strategy
- Organization of process and administrative management of the office, control over the execution of tasks set by functional managers
- Obtaining licenses at Bacen
- Strong relationships with brands and obtaining licenses (VISA, AMEX, ELO)
- Negotiations with banks and payment methods
- People management and continuous development of the Brazilian HR branding strategy, participation in the recruitment / onboarding/ performance development
- Creating of an effective corporate culture and a positive working atmosphere in the team
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Participation in exhibitions, communication with representatives of the media as a brand ambassador
Your experience and mindset
- 5+ years of experience in administrative/business development management within the financial industry (specifically payments)
- Knowledge of licenses rules and regulations
- Proven track record in working with senior executives and key decision-makers internally and outside
- Global view and clear thinking, strong communication / coordination / business negotiations skills
- Able to work in an independent way, while at the same time being a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues, and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop team members
- Experience in financial planning, budgeting, reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Sao-Paulo, Brazil (Berrini (World Trade Center)
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.