Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones. Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
We are looking for a technical and strategic Product Manager. The job of our platform is to make the global money movement simple.
As a Product Manager of our Payment Platform, you'll lead three managers across three agile teams from product definition to development, launch, and iteration.
Your teams' scope covers card payment acceptance, security, integrations with various platforms, and banking services from foundational services to public APIs. We accept, manage, and payout money across countries, currencies, and payment methods. Our clients expect Unlimint to be reliable, fast, secure, and easily scalable. Therefore, effective collaboration with stakeholders while developing the platform's long-term strategy and vision is vital.
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for the Payments Platform
- Communicate with business and clients on a high level and dive deep into details with developers
- Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the roadmap for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics
- Assess new opportunities, initiatives, and mandatory changes and develop alignment around these
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision
- Care deeply about customer support and the company's look from the technical point of view
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, or technical product/program management experience in financial services
- History of successfully launching and scaling platform products with public APIs and maintaining them across multiple versions
- You are not satisfied with just delivering a project/product on time - you care about product/infrastructure architecture and obsessed with quality, reliability & correctness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both English and Russian
- You can drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions with stakeholders in different disciplines across time zones
- Experience leading initiatives with a global impact, having built APIs, products, and complex systems at scale
- Platform product leadership: collaborate with the project, product, and engineering leadership across the company
- Team Management: manage and train new staff of the platform
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale platforms and organizations
- Deeply curious and want to understand why
- Previous experience with card schemes like Visa, Mastercard, etc. is preferable
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Saint Petersburg
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.